25 novembro, 2015

....."This is the day I think about my dreams, my life fading away,
This is day, let´s start from here and build another world,
Creat a different end...
This is the day I think about, my secret plan, my saddest dreams,
Here is the day feel free to breath cause it´s the only things you need,
Doctor tell me I´m ok, so I can shut the door and think again;
The life I didn´t live, the books I didn´t read,
The love I didn´t give, the birds I didn´t catch,
But that´s ok...
Just open up your arms, tonight,
The skies will shine for you, just open your eyes,
The stars will guide you too, just clap your hands,
The world will wait for you, just open your smile,
Creating something new, just open your heart;
This blood is made of blue, just open your mind,
The stage is waiting...
The games I didn´t play, The trees I didn´t plant,
The words I didn´t write the love i didn´t have,
The shoes I didn´t wear, the way i didn´t choose,
The doors I didn´t lock, the drugs I didn´t take,
But that´s ok...
Just open your eyes, just clap your hands,
Just open your heart, just open your smile,
They will shine for you,
They will shine...
This is the day, I think about, my dreams, my life fading away...".....

Sem comentários: