12 novembro, 2017


....."PORTO,
Then we fell into the shining sea,
The wind that drags your heart down,
Well, that's what took me,
Where I need to be,
Which is here, out on Zuma,
Watching you cry like a baby,
PORTO, at the dawn,
You thought would never come,
But it did like it always does;
All I know,
And all I need to know,
Is there is no end to love;
I didn't call you,
Words can scare a thought away,
Everyone's a star in our town,
It's just your light gets dimmer,
If you have to stay,
In your bedroom, in a mirror,
Watching yourself cry like a baby,
California, blood orange sunset,
Brings you to your knees,
I've seen for myself,
There's no end to grief,
That's how I know...
That's how I know,
And why I need to know,
That there is no,
Yeah, there is no end to love,
All I know and all I need to know,
Is there is no,
Yeah, there is no end to love;
PORTO, 
There is no end to love!!!
All I know and all I need to know,
Is there is no,
Yeah, there is no end to love,
We come and go,
But stolen days you don't give back,
Stolen days are just enough...".....

Sem comentários: