26 junho, 2021

....."New blood joins this earth, 
And, quickly, he's subdued, 
Through constant pained disgrace, 
The young boy learns their rules; 
With time, the child draws in, 
This whipping boy done wrong, 
Deprived of all his thoughts, 
The young man struggles on and on, he's known,
 A vow unto his own, 
That never from this day, 
His will they'll take away; 
What I've felt, What I've known, 
Never shined through in what I've shown, 
Never be, 
Never see, 
Won't see what might have been; 
What I've felt, 
What I've known, 
Never shined through in what I've shown, 
Never free, 
Never me, 
So I dub thee Unforgiven... 
They dedicate their lives, 
To running all of his, 
He tries to please them all, 
This bitter man he is; 
Throughout his life the same, 
He's battled constantly, 
This fight he cannot win, 
A tired man, they see no longer cares, 
The old man then prepares, 
To die regretfully, 
That old man here is me...".....

Sem comentários: