24 julho, 2021

....."Lay beside me, 
Tell me what they've done,
 Speak the words I wanna hear, 
To make my demons run, 
The door is locked now, 
But it's open if you're true,
If you can understand me,
Then I can understand you;
Lay beside me,
 Under wicked sky,
 Through black of day,
 Dark of night, 
We share this paralyze,
 The door cracks open, 
But there's no sun shining through,
 Black heart scarring darker still,
 But there's no sun shining through; 
What I've felt,
What I've known,
 Turn the pages,
Turn to stone,
Behind the door, 
Should I open it for you?
 What I've felt,
What I've known, 
Sick and tired,
I stand alone,
 Could you be there?
 'Cause I'm the one who waits for you,
 Or are you unforgiven too?
Come lay beside me,
 This won't hurt, 
I swear,
She loves me not,
 She loves me still,
 But she'll never love again,
 She lay beside me, 
But she'll be there when I'm gone,
 Black heart scarring darker still, 
Yes, she'll be there when I'm gone,
 Dead sure she'll be there, 
Lay beside me, 
Tell me what I've done,
 The door is closed, so are your eyes,
 But now I see the sun;
 What I've felt, 
What I've known,
 I take this key,
 And I bury it in you,
 Because you're unforgiven too;
 Never free,
 Never me,
 'Cause you're unforgiven too...".....

Sem comentários: