26 outubro, 2018

....."I try to kill those ghosts inside of me, That voice you've spoke is yelling in my ears, (And I don't believe in love fools) I'd like to have those eyes you want to kiss, I wish I had that voice you want to ear, (And I don't believe in love fools) This feeling is so hard that I can't speak, I wish you touch my hair when I'm asleep, (And I don't believe in love fools) The words you wrote are putting me away, I know that love was for somebody else, You and I know, You and I tried, You and I ran, Leaving old stories far behind, And it feels good, And it's so warm, Having those eyes, Playing with me, myself and..."....."...Five minutes of love, Five minutes of hate, Five minutes I try to call your name, Five minutes of passion, And no one knows the right place to go, No meaning or just self-control maybe..."....."Want to tell you that I love you, because I really do. Want to give you the answers if you ask me to. Want to leave your door for the last time, want to leave the floor for the first time. Leave the boys, leave the girls, leave it all behind… Trust your dreams, your thoughts it’s a matter of time. Run right, run left just don’t look back… Take this trip as your first step. Because the tears that we waste only make us blow, why we keep in Repeat this Antony song “forgive me, forgive me”, You know why tried to be simple, I tried a lie… everything is perfect from there, and you know I need you there...".....

....."...I can't understand you, Why, Why this happens, Why can't you see I'm selling lies, Sitting at a table why, Why you want my life, Why do you want me, And I can't understand you, I can't understand you, I can't, Why this happening to me, Why this happening, Can't you see now, Can't you see, I can't understand you, Why, Why this is happening to us, This song is too simple..."....."Queria fazer-te entender, Que as palavras pesam como os sentimentos, E é tão difícil ouvir sem sentir, E é no silêncio, Que eu descubro os teus mistérios, Os olhos dizem o que vai no coração, E é tão difícil ouvir sem sentir...".....

Sem comentários: